Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

The title will prepare you for what's going to be written in this blog! I guess I am starting it because it would be nice for friends and family who we don't get to see very often to know what we're up to. What that boils down to most days is "a whole lot of nothing!"

A 24 hour flu in in the process of disrupting our household. On Sunday Amelia woke up feeling unwell. She spent the day with the Sesame Street friends, Dora and Diego and by evening she was herself again. Then, on Monday it hit me. Today is Yodi's turn. Hopefully Gabriel will somehow avoid it.

Today the kids had a great time. Both of them had Kindermusik classes and Gabriel got SO excited when the teacher began to read a book that has a "choo-choo" in it. Amelia's class made a group map of special places to them and in Amelia's square, she drew a map to her sister Ashley's map. Lately, all Amelia talks about is seeing Ashley this summer! Later we ran some errands and then the kids played at My Gym. Amelia spent the hour running about with the big kids and Gabriel's favorite places were the ball pit and the balance beam.

See - a whole lot of nothing! I make no empty promises! But, if you are interested at all, please visit again for little tidbits of our days and I hope it makes you feel a little just a little closer to all of us!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congrats on getting the blog up and going. It's so much fun to feel connected over the blog. I think it's the greatest invention to capture this little time and space!